St Francis Ear Oil 30ml0424
One of our most popular formulas, our Ear Oil is specifically intended for topical use in the ear as an analgesic for symptomatic relief of pain associated with acute otitis media (middle ear infections) and otitis externa (outer ear infections).
• A powerful combination of four herbs that has been shown to be as effective as a standard anodynal drug preparation in dealing with the ear pain associated with acute otitis media (middle ear infections)
• With mullein, a herb long known for its relief of earache
• With wound healing calendula
• With antimicrobial garlic
• With the topical analgesic and antiseptic properties of St. John’s wort
Who it’s for:
For people, especially children, suffering from earache
Adults and children: Place 5 drops of oil directly in the external ear canal 3 times daily.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if the eardrum is perforated; if you have a discharge from the ear; if you have changes in hearing; if you are pregnant. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flower and leaf), Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower), Garlic (Allium sativum, clove), St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum, flower)
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil