St Francis UTI Clear 50ml0918
Our UTI Clear is a tincture formula that is used as a urinary tract antiseptic to help relieve benign urinary tract infections.
• Featuring golden rod, an anti-inflammatory urinary tract antiseptic, and juniper, a gentle diuretic with antimicrobial properties
• With dandelion, a powerful diuretic and liver tonic
• Includes horsetail, a urinary anti-infective herb that reduces stones and tones the walls of the bladder and urethra
• Complemented by hydrangea, a calming herb that prevents urinary stones, and the antiseptic qualities of echinacea and yarrow
• Also with marshmallow, whose mucilaginous properties soothe inflammation of the genito-urinary tract
Who it’s for:
Consider using UTI Clear if you’re experiencing a urinary tract infection.
Adults: Take 2 mL (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are breastfeeding; if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection; if you are taking immunosuppressants; if you have a chronic kidney disorder or acute pyelonephritis. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist
Do not use: if you are pregnant; if you have gall bladder and/or bowel obstruction or empyema; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family; if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant), Juniper (Juniperus communis, fruit), Golden Rod (Solidago canadensis, flowering top), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root), Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome), Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens, root and rhizome), Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, top), Yarrow (Achillea millefolium, flower)
Certified Organic Alcohol, Distilled water, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine