Auromere Non-foaming Toothpaste 75ml06088
Auromère’s line of Ayurvedic toothpastes combines the natural tooth-whitening fibre called Peelu with the astringent and invigorating properties of Neem and 24 other barks, roots, plants and flowers which have been esteemed for centuries by Ayurvedic specialists for maintaining optimum dental hygiene. The all-natural botanical extracts and essential oils in Auromère Toothpaste are prized for their astringent, purifying and soothing properties that help freshen breath and leave teeth feeling squeaky clean. In addition, Auromère Toothpaste contains no fluoride, gluten, artificial sweeteners, dyes or harsh chemicals commonly found in many toothpastes.
- Free of fluoride, gluten, bleaches, artificial sweeteners, dyes and animal ingredients
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Peelu fiber has natural tooth whitening abilities
- Neem works as an astringent and anti-inflammatory
- Includes other herbs with natural anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent and breathe freshening properties
- Blended according to the principles of Ayurveda
Key Ingredients Summary:
Neem was selected for the formulas due to its astringent and antibacterial effects. Chewing Neem twigs is traditionally used in place of brushing with a toothbrush throughout India and Africa. Peelu is an ingredient that, like Neem, comes from trees and is traditionally used as a twig in place of a toothbrush where the fibres and naturally occurring ingredients help to clean the teeth and freshen breath. Licorice root has soothing, anti-inflammatory properties and discourages growth of bacteria in the mouth. Essential oils from peppermint, cardamom, fennel, clove and eucalyptus have antibacterial properties and help to freshen breath as well. Fine chalk has a gently abrasive quality that helps to clean the teeth and gums.