HealthologySleep Great Formula 30 caps
- is a complete formulation that helps you fall asleep quickly, stay asleep and achieve deep, restful sleep.
How It Works:
- Enhances the body’s natural melatonin production to assist with falling asleep and achieving a deep, restful sleep state4.
- Helps trigger the body’s sleep wake-cycle to assist with jetlag4.
- Assists with falling asleep and reducing sleep disturbance5.
- Reduces stress-related symptoms, improves low mood and anxiety, and improves cognitive function by targeting glutamate receptors in the brain, which stimulates the release of GABA, serotonin and dopamine in the brain5.
- Assists with falling asleep and staying asleep without causing morning grogginess6.
- Increases serotonin production in the brain, which reduces anxiety, improves mood and triggers sleep6.
GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid)
- A primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, meaning it promotes feelings of calm and relaxation by taking us out of “fight or flight” and putting us into a “rest and digest” nervous system state7.
- Improves the ability to fall sleep through its calming action and improves quality of sleep by regulating both NREM and REM deep-sleep states7.
- Crosses the blood brain barrier and readily converts to serotonin in the brain, which improves mood, reduces anxiety and regulates sleep8.
Loquat fruit Erijobotrya japonica 15:1 Extract, 25% Ursolic Acid
- Activates GABA receptors to enhance sleep duration, helping us to stay asleep longer9.
Valerian Root 4:1 Extract 0.05% Valerenic Acids
- Improves sleep quality through increasing GABA in the brain, which promotes relaxation as we fall asleep and regulates NREM and REM cycles to facilitate a deep sleep state10.
Skullcap Herb Top 4:1 Extract
- Reduces stress and anxiety through stimulating GABA receptors in the brain to promote relaxation11.
Passionflower Herb Top 10:1 Extract
- Gentle sedative effect that significantly improves nervousness and anxiety through boosting GABA levels in the brain12.
Schisandra Fruit 10:1 Extract
- Acts as an adaptogen in the body by supporting our ability to cope with stress and promoting relaxation through acting on the serotonin pathway