Naka Nutri Cure Turmeric 500ml
Recommended purpose or use:
• Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
• Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
• (Turmeric) (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative).
• Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant.
• Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
• (Turmeric) (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-iflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
• (Turmeric) Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation, and assist healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
Recommended dose: (Adults) Take 15ml once daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Direction of use: Take 15 ml directly or mix with water or juice. Use the calibrated measuring cup provided to obtain an accurate dosage. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Medicinal ingredients: Each 15ml contains: Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome) (25:1, QCE 9000 mg 342 mg of total curcuminoids) ..360 mg BioPerine® Black pepper (Piper nigrum, Fruit) (95% Piperine ) ........................................................1 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sunflower Lecithin, Ascorbic acid, Acacia gum, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Natural Orange flavour, Vegetable glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Purified water. Contains no added gluten, artificial colours, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, wheat or yeast.
Cautions and warnings: • Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. • Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction. • Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. • Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. • If you are taking any other medications or natural health products, consult a health care practitioner prior to use, as black pepper/piperine may alter their effectiveness. Note: This is a product with natural components. Therefore, slight variations in the colour and taste are normal and do not affect the quality of the product. BioPerine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.