Naka Sleep Spray Berry 100ml
Recommended purpose or use:
• Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag.
• Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g. daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance) for people travelling by plane easterly across two or more time zones.
• Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase disorder.
• Helps re-set the body’s sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm).
Recommended dose: Adults: 5 sprays 1 time per day. Take once a day, at or before bedtime. Shake well before each use. For best result, spray under tongue, hold for 30 seconds and then swallow. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
Medicinal ingredients: Each serving (5 sprays, 0.16ml/spray) contains Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) ......................5mg Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, xylitol, ethyl alcohol, natural berry flavour, stevia leaf, malic acid, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate. Contains no added gluten, artificial colours, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, wheat or yeast.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. For freshness store in a cool, dry place.
Cautions and Warnings:
• Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
• If you are taking one of the following medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure medications, immunosuppressive medications, sedative, hypnotic or psycho- tropic medications, or steroids.
• If you have one of the following conditions, consult a health care practitioner prior to use: asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycaemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraine, or seizure disorders.
• If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner. Contraindications:
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Known Adverse Reactions:
• Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) have been known to occur in which case, discontinue use.
• Rare allergic reactions have been know